The participants at AFRICAGUA will have a personalised meetings agenda during the encounter.
For this edition, B2B meetings will take place online. Participants will be able to connect with each other from wherever they are via the B2match platform.
This platform will enable them to have meetings with key actors in the renewable energies, water and sustainability sector.
- Solar energy (photovoltaic, thermal)
- Wind power
- Hydraulic energy
- Water management
- Rural electrification
- Power generation and distribution
To participate in the Bilateral Meetings Platform, please follow these steps carefully:
1) Complete your registration here.
2) Post a business profile to show your needs and interests. A good profile will help you secure more meetings. Moreover, your profile will be visible even after the event.
3) Examine the profiles of the other attendees. You will able to assess which profiles best fit your needs and who you are interested in meeting.
4) Send and receive requests to meet. Bear in mind that all the participants can send meeting requests and that to confirm the agenda those requests must be accepted.
5) You can hold meetings with the other attendees from 30 November to 15 December.
Registration in AFRICAGUA
To create your profile, have access to the profile of the other participants, send request for meetings and accept or reject meeting requests received from other participants.