Africagua hereby informs users of africagua.com that the site complies with current legislation on personal data protection, user privacy and personal data secrecy and safety and consequently, has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures required to prevent loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, Africagua informs users of africagua.com that their personal data will only be obtained for processing when appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. Data will be erased when no longer necessary or pertinent for said purpose or at the data subject’s request when exercising the right to cancel.
When personal data are collected through africagua.com, users shall be clearly informed beforehand of the following:
- The existence of personal data files or processing, the reason for collecting the data and the recipients of the information
- Registration of the file with Spain’s Data Protection Agency
- The obligatory or voluntary nature of supplying data and the consequences of supplying or refusing to supply the data.
- The possibility of exercising the right to access, rectify, erase or block.
- The data controller’s identity and address.
Users shall be solely liable for submitting forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out of date data.
Transmission of users’ personal data to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the recipient’s identity and the purpose of such transmission. If you have any queries or comments on what africagua.com does with user data, please contact us by writing to email@example.com
No refunds will be granted once registration has been formalised and the fee paid.